The client of Acteon, with over 140,000 employees and a presence in 100 countries, is a global leader in Construction and Civil Engineering projects, developing and operating a unique portfolio of transport infrastructures and public facilities concessions. Working on several major projects on Russia, they are now looking for a Mechanical – Electrical – Plumbing Design Engineer for a new top project in Moscow starting in 2012.
- Ensure the quality of the M.E.P. (Mechanical – Electrical – Plumbing)
- Checks the design of Consultant, offers alternatives and value engineering, participated in meetings with the Consultant in order to convince them to update their design
- Review the M.E.P design prepared by Consultants
- Ensure that the design is consistent with the specifications
- Proposes new alternatives that can lead to value engineering and cost saving
- Synthesis (ensure the adequacy) between structure and M.E.P.
- Make sure the working documentation is approved by all parties
- Participate in the costing of M.E.P packages
- Construction degree ideally with specialty in Design
- 5 years’ experience in similar role, using SNIP standard
- Good experience in costing and estimation
- Word Excel and Autocad skills
- Fluent in English
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.