The client of Acteon is uniting all the aspects it takes to run a modern agricultural business: Research and development, production and distribution, economic expertise and international consulting.
Together with their farmers, they organize thousands of hectares of arable land, boasting over 60 years of experience as a “partner for crops” in Europe, and produce top-quality seeds for over 85 crops and more than 380 varieties. By maintaining operations in more than 15 countries in Europe and Asia, it vitally contributes to quality-conscious, value-oriented agriculture.
The candidate will be in charge of covering all of the Marketing (Digital and non-digital) services and activities for the Sales and technical teams of the company.
- Company’s brand digital promotion in the Web;
- Social network communication;
- Product Marketing development
- Digital Marketing strategy planning and implementation;
- Customers supporting systems though web site and mobile apps.
- Analyzing Competitors activity in marketing and pricing, market share, construction industry;
- Internet promotions, SMM activity for all products, Both B2B & B2C activity (website, content, imposition);
- Budgeting process for Marketing, etc.
- Daily cooperation with Sales team;
- Regular cooperation with Headquarters;
- Promotion and Branding activities on the Internet and Social networks;
- Regular communications with suppliers and vendors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing; Experience in both areas: as a supplier of digital service and as a customer; Preferable areas – agricultural distribution business. Both B2B and B2C promotion;
- Higher Education + additional training in Marketing/Branding;
- English Upper-Intermediate;
- Good communication skills, goals oriented;
- A sociable, responsible, good self-organized person, team player.