The client of Acteon is a worldwilde leader in Civil Construction. As General Contractor, they design, build four 160.000 m3 LNG Tanks on Yamal Project.
The Yamal LNG Project consists of the production, treatment, liquefaction and shipping of natural gas and stabilized condensate from the Yamal Peninsula to the end consumers. The facilities to be developed includes production drilling, wellheads, gas gathering, flow-lines, inlet facilities, gas treatment, liquefaction, storage, loading, utilities, marine port, shipping, infrastructure including accommodation and support facilities. The production complex will consist of three process liquefaction trains with a capacity of 5 to 5.5 million tons per year each, with phased start up in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Support all initiatives undertaken by the project HSE department
- Creates and updates all HSE department documents, including all HSE regulatory requirements
- Updates the HSE department organization chart
- Updates the HSE department rotation schedules
- Administers the project HSE Observation Card system
- Issues the Minutes of meetings
- Support the HSE Manager with all weekly and monthly HSE reporting
- Creates safety posters, safety signs, safety alerts and HSE bulletins
- Participate in HSE Awareness activities
- Supports the HSE department with incident notification and investigation on the project
- Coordinate planning of HSE safety initiatives
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge of Russian Federation regulatory HSE reporting requirements
- HSE experience in a project environment, preferably within the Oil and Gas industry, or willingness to learn
- Previous experience undertaking HSE administrative tasks, or willingness to learn
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, Lotus Notes
- Team player
- Solid fixed salary + Full accomodation on site + Ticket flights provided from site to home base
Full time, on rotation base 8 weeks/4 weeks
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.