The client of Acteon is a global leader with a rich history, pioneering at the crossroad of luxury and technology. Due to massive development plans for following years, the company is creating an HR MANAGER position for Russia.
The HR MANAGER Russia develops strategic partnership with leadership and management, handles complex HR assignments and projects, and delivers rapid responses to business situations.
- Execute effective HR programs and processes in line with the HR business/function strategy and needs
- Manage key HR processes such as recruitment/staffing, employee on boarding, employee development, employee relations, succession planning for key positions, performance management, reward and recognition (include Compensation & Benefits), health and safety, internal and external relations
- Advise Managers on HR policies, procedures and programs
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure smooth and cost effective HR operations; staffing, payroll, benefits administration, learning, expats management, and HRIS, etc.
- Ensures that all HR services provided to the business meet customer needs
- Manages cost of all HR services provided to business within agreed budgets
- Communicate HR related programs to managers and employees
- Engage and support leaders/managers on people related issues
- Employee engagement, supporting growth and development of people in the business and facilitate change management etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management/ HRD / Business Management
- Must have at least 5+ years’ working experience in broad-based HR generalist function
- Broad knowledge of Russian employment practises
- Ideally Experience in Retail industry
- Proactive, dynamic, strong influencing & interpersonal skills with business mind-set
- Ideally Experience in Payroll and Compensation & Benefits
- SAP HR skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English (written / verbal)
- Solid fixed salary
- Company benefits and global package (medical insurance, car allowance…)
Full-time job, Full-time schedule