The client of Acteon is a leading industrial group counting over 30,000 employees, a presence in more than 70 countries and realising several billion Euros of turnover. With sales in 180 countries, they are strategically positioned on promising markets and in Russia & CIS the group has invested since the early 90ies, through acquisitions but as well in launching local production plants. They are currently seeking to recruit a new HR Director covering Russia and CIS.
- Personnel Administration and Payroll : payroll and administrative supervision and leading dedicated teams
- Recruitment Management: for Moscow and other entities
- Talent Management: staff process review and organizations, individual assesment, trainings elboration and follow-up
- Compensation and benefits: Operational management, Group reporting, Manage incentives, bonuses, action plan proposed by the Group, Ensure competitive intelligence, Suggest global strategies adapted to each entity
- Internal Communications and Sustainable Development: Animate actions related to sustainability policies, Group’s internal communication within CIS area (translation, adaptation, diffusion) ensuring that they are properly understood.
- Group Reporting: Ensure regular reporting to HR Group ( social indicators , training, staff review , staff , payroll , compensation, … ) and be the key contact for any request from HQ
- Define and monitor the budget for personnel costs of each entity.
- Assure that group ethis are locally applied and respected
- Higher education – juridical specialization is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position both in industry and in western-style management sales teams
- Ability to work in project management “mode” with cross-functional approach
- Leadership and team management
- strategic vision
- Russian & Fluent English + French appreciated
- Excellent remuneration and full company benefits goes with this position based in Moscow
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.