The client of Acteon is a leading industrial group counting over 30,000 employees, a presence in more than 70 countries and realising several billion Euros of turnover. With sales in 180 countries, they are strategically positioned on promising markets and in Russia & CIS the group has invested since the early 90ies, through acquisitions but as well in launching local production plants. They are currently seeking to recruit a new HR Director covering Russia and CIS.
- Personnel Administration and Payroll : payroll and administrative supervision and leading dedicated teams
- Recruitment Management: for Moscow and other entities
- Talent Management: staff process review and organizations, individual assesment, trainings elboration and follow-up
- Compensation and benefits: Operational management, Group reporting, Manage incentives, bonuses, action plan proposed by the Group, Ensure competitive intelligence, Suggest global strategies adapted to each entity
- Internal Communications and Sustainable Development: Animate actions related to sustainability policies, Group’s internal communication within CIS area (translation, adaptation, diffusion) ensuring that they are properly understood.
- Group Reporting: Ensure regular reporting to HR Group ( social indicators , training, staff review , staff , payroll , compensation, … ) and be the key contact for any request from HQ
- Define and monitor the budget for personnel costs of each entity.
- Assure that group ethis are locally applied and respected
- Higher education – juridical specialization is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position both in industry and in western-style management sales teams
- Ability to work in project management “mode” with cross-functional approach
- Leadership and team management
- strategic vision
- Russian & Fluent English + French appreciated
- Excellent remuneration and full company benefits goes with this position based in Moscow