The client of Acteon is a global luxury goods player at the crossroad of luxury and technology. Headquartered in Europe, with a rich history of development and well established in Russia throughout a visible prestigious retail network, they are looking for an experienced HR Manager.
- Executing effective HR programs and processes in line with the HR business/function strategy and needs
- Managing key HR processes such as recruitment/staffing, employee on boarding, employee development, employee relations, succession planning for key positions, performance management, reward and recognition (include compensation & benefits), health and safety.
- Managing HR administrative issues in strict accordance with Russian labor legislation
- Advising Managers on HR policies, procedures and programs
- Managing outsourced vendors to ensure smooth and cost effective HR operations; staffing, payroll, benefits admin, learning, expats management
- Performing and/or coordinating day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives
- Higher education, preferably in HR and related areas
- Experience as HR generalist in luxury retail
- Expertise in Russian labor legislation
- Individual contributor
- Stress resistance, ability to work hard
- Initiative and follow-through. Does not just wait for instructions to be handed out – seizes the initiative to get things done
- A true team player, happy to get involved at a hands-on level in all aspects of the role
- Working knowledge of SAP and 1C
- Fluent English is a must
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.