The client of Acteon is a global luxury goods player at the crossroad of luxury and technology. Headquartered in Europe, with a rich history of development and well established in Russia throughout a visible prestigious retail network, they are looking for an experienced HR Manager.
- Executing effective HR programs and processes in line with the HR business/function strategy and needs
- Managing key HR processes such as recruitment/staffing, employee on boarding, employee development, employee relations, succession planning for key positions, performance management, reward and recognition (include compensation & benefits), health and safety.
- Managing HR administrative issues in strict accordance with Russian labor legislation
- Advising Managers on HR policies, procedures and programs
- Managing outsourced vendors to ensure smooth and cost effective HR operations; staffing, payroll, benefits admin, learning, expats management
- Performing and/or coordinating day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives
- Higher education, preferably in HR and related areas
- Experience as HR generalist in luxury retail
- Expertise in Russian labor legislation
- Individual contributor
- Stress resistance, ability to work hard
- Initiative and follow-through. Does not just wait for instructions to be handed out – seizes the initiative to get things done
- A true team player, happy to get involved at a hands-on level in all aspects of the role
- Working knowledge of SAP and 1C
- Fluent English is a must