The client of Acteon is an Italian luxury fashion house, specialized in leather goods, ready-to-wear, perfumes, and accessories.
- Leading planning process by business areas including data collection from responsible departments, data consolidation and uploading in accordance with Company standards and regulation, budgeting and forecasting;
- Monthly/quarterly/annual closing, preparation of Management reporting according to IFRS and management adjustments posting and control;
- Finance and operational control, deep analysis and due control of financial result vs plan;
- Provisions and accruals follow-up;
- Participating in projects (Accountancy, Retail, Supply Chain, E-com, etc.), initiating cost reduction and ad hoc compliance;
- Reports and presentations preparation to top-management including HQ colleagues and investment fund;
- Leading support of the audits;
- Communication with internal and external parties on finance management related issues, financial business partnering to operational functions in key figures and compliance, overhead expenses optimization;
- Ad hoc tasks preparation.
- Master in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of experience in finance;
- Proven experience in financial planning and project management;
- Profound knowledge of IFRS and financial models;
- Advanced user of: MS Office (MS Excel), 1C;
- Fluent English (C1-C2) spoken and written, Italian would be an advantage;
- Advanced analytical, modelling skills, ability to understand cross functional business processes;
- Proactive attitude, team-player, challenging and ethical, desired to share experience and offer ideas;
- Proven experience in business processes evaluation, optimization & automation would be a plus;
- Reporting to COO (bilingual).
- Competitive compensation;
- Extended health insurance;
- Corporate discount;
- Office located in the historical center –str. Sretenka;
- Hybrid work format (4 days office + 1 day remote);
- Work in economically sustainable international company;
- Professional development, challenging tasks, opportunity to introduce and realize your initiatives;
- A culture focused on open communication.