The Client of Acteon is an International Company that has been setting the global standard in workplace safety for almost two decades. From warehouses, cold storage and manufacturing facilities to car parks and airports; our client provides rigorously tested and certified industrial impact protection for a range of specialist applications.
Our client is looking for an External Sales Manager to reinforce its team in Moscow.
- Work with an existing customer base and search for new customers (presentation products at customer sites, negotiations, conclusion contract, work with commercial offers, execution control orders, customer satisfaction control);
- Interaction and coordinated work with internal managers of the sales department;
- Planning and analytical work (compilation of weekly, monthly sales plans, analysis of sales statistics);
- Participation in marketing events (exhibitions, lectures, etc.);
- Work in the local CRM MS Dynamics (data entry, statistics).
Skills / Qualifications:
- High organization;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Sociability, competent speech and business correspondence;
- Work experience of 2-3 years in the field of sales in the industrial sector;
- English and knowledge of CRM MS Dynamics are an advantage;
- Customs procedures;
- Optimizing logistics processes;
- Long-distance transportation VED-Info Business communication;
- Higher Education;
- English at Pre-Intermediate level (at least);
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.