The client of Acteon is a European-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.
Support the store manager in the achievement of the sales objectives by performing regular coaching of the sales team to deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Reach sales targets and manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and KPI’s.
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation.
- Address client concerns/disputes/complaints assuring the client satisfaction is maintained.
- In absence of the Store Manager be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising guidelines.
- Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI’s, when the Stock administrator is not present
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (discount etc..).
- Organize and implement store rotations, shifts, and holidays.
- Capture and maximize every occasion (training, events, sales, etc..) to coach and support the sales team in order to ensure that each of them is able to provide a unique and memorable shopping experience.
- A previous Deputy Store Manager experience in the high-end luxury retail field
- Excellent selling skills and networking
- Coaching and team-building capabilities
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in Russian and English
- At least 3 years of relevant experience