The client of Acteon is a European-based global and diversified luxury brand featuring exceptional quality, innovative style. They have been setting the pace for the style in magnificent jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances, and leather goods. Their stores are located in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world constantly aiming at maximizing customer delight.tals of the world.
Responsible for developing the digital client experience and 360’ CRM in line with marketing and customer communication strategy. Evolve and spread the customer relationship management culture in the company increasing customer development loyalty through the right mix of relational and promotional messages while maximizing the opportunities for recruitment & reactivation of clients.
- Drive the definition of CRM Strategy to be applied to all client communication channels & client relationship evolvement.
- Manage the CRM 360’ calendar per client category in alignment with overall marketing strategy, launches within constantly changing market reality.
- Guide and manage a One-to-One communication program including product-based and delight activities set according to the client category, needs, and culture with the objective to build a strong commercial and tailored relationship with the customer.
- Supervise the implementation of Customer relationship management tools and activities set-up, in compliance with the overall marketing strategy, involving all relevant central and local actors accountable with ROI based on company guidelines.
CLIENT DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
- Collaborate with global-local stakeholders and Information Technologies dept. to upgrade the Brand digital experience.
- Coordinate local marketing, omnichannel, retail, and other internal involved parties in defining and customizing the brand’s websites and digital CRM activations.
- Work with BUs, marketing, and/other relevant departments to ensure service to the markets and the brand’s .com site updating on time.
- Monitor the brand’s sites guaranteeing creative consistency across all touchpoints.
CLIENT RECRUITMENT FOCUS
- Scout new external sources of new clientele for B2B sales development such as corporate sales
- Manage the client development path for prospects by boutique – sales targets versus investment
- Focus on HE client recruitment through the development of the personal shoppers’ network & external HE client engagement opportunities (Private Banking, Clubs, ext)
- Develop the weekly analysis on the key CRM metrics and monthly analysis on CRM metrics, KPIs by boutique followed by CRM calendar adjustment & reco
- Manage the CRM market intelligence & competitive study to reinforce local CRM strategy execution
- Supervise digital analytics, and spread a digital-savvy culture to increase the overall Brand impact and investment efficiencies.
- Drive the translation and adaptation of the content for CRM tools and the brand’s .com
- Supervise the creation of the editorial calendar per Collection, Social & Customer relationship management activities.
- Supervise Customer relationship management guidelines, local coaching, and project management activities.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the premium/mass-market consumer goods industry, experience in the luxury industry is a plus.
- Technical skills:
- Project management and planning techniques
- Budget and reporting techniques
- Media planning techniques, tools, and channels
- Advanced in IT Applications (Office, specific tools)
- Fluency in English, literate in written Russian