The client of Acteon is an innovative project based on joint use of assets owned by a large investment company, aiming on improving the transportation situation in the rapidly growing urban areas via a carsharing network of vehicles in the area of Moscow.
The Chief Operating Officer will play a senior leadership role, both strategically and day-to-day, overseeing both the external and internal service delivery functions for the company, with principal accountabilities for operations, business development, and ongoing customer service.
The COO will help build a profitable model that can be duplicated/expanded rapidly into other cities, implement rapid expansion locally via organic growth, and participate in raising additional venture capital if needed.
In the immediate term, this role will assist the President/Co-Founder in building out the growth strategies.
The COO’s core responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that operations are scalable, documented, & transferable to other cities
- Establish relationships with partners
- Understand, be able to work with, and communicate effectively to the car sharing market
- Understand critical roles of:
– Marketing (demographics, behavior, acquisition, positioning)
– Customer satisfaction (quality & effect on viral marketing)
– Operations (fluid & fail safe)
- Grasp the critical financials of the business and govern by them
- Use resources wisely
- Motivate staff positively and appropriately given stage of business
- Seize opportunities and transform to the company’s benefit
- Have relevant contacts/connections
- Work in a team environment both with executive staff and hourly wage workers
- Graduated from leading business school in executive management, finance or economics (MBA will be a plus)
- At least 10 years of successful local work experience in Operation Management with P&L responsibility as COO, CEO or VP Operation and extensive experience in B2C exposuure
- Should be able to develop customer satisfaction & quality assurance methods and metrics for service operational excellence
- Executive in car rental business and fleet / logistic management
- High-end services franchising experience
- Experience in marketing strategies
- Competence in IT project development steps
- Fluent English and Russian is a must
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.