The client of Acteon is an international retail company present in some of the most dynamic shopping locations around the world.
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issues.
- Supporting contract management activities with key accounts.
- Higher legal education
- Deep knowledge of Civil legislation;
- Work experience in the legal profession for at least 2 years;
- Contract work experience of at least 2 years;
- Experience of similar work in Retail company is an advantage;
- Fluent English