The client of Acteon is one of the global hospitality leaders with a worldwide presence. Willing to strengthen their leadership on the luxury segment, they will be closing of one their hotels in Brazil to undertake major reconstruction work. The goal is to make this establishment the South American flagship hotel of one of their strategic brands. Our client is looking for an experienced Construction Project Director based in Rio de Janeiro responsible for the oversight and management of the project cycle.
- providing direction and coordination of all site activities
- planning, organizing, and managing crews and subcontractors
- managing all job cost within budget
- managing the project schedule throughout the project life cycle
- inspecting work progress, equipment and construction site to ensure specifications are met
- acting as the essential link between the headquarters in Europe and the site
- reporting to Group Director in Brazil and Global Group Construction Director in Europe
- Construction Engineering education, additional Architecture background would be a plus
- proven previous experience working as a Project Director in the Construction industry (15+ years)
- successful proven background in managing construction budgets > €40-50m+
- exposure to Western business and management processes
- exceptional organizational and planning skills
- ability to handle and manage relationships with multiple contractors
- understanding of Brazil Construction market would be a plus
- strong ability to work independently, under pressure and to prioritize and monitor multiple internal & external project actors
- fluent English & fluent Portuguese
Based in Rio de Janeiro, the project aims to last 14 months starting from June 2017. Joining in March 2017 is recommended in order to participate in tenders and the selection of contractors.
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.