The client of Acteon is the leader in his segment, offering a large range of processing equipment and solutions for the different industries and more precisely for the Food and Pharma Processing Industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company is facing increasing demand on the Russian territory. Due to the fast-growing development of a range of their products and clients, they are creating a new Automation Manager role.s.
Our client is looking for its new Automation Project Manager (Measurement & Control Equipment (MCE)) . He/she will have to manage as well as develop and implement the service of computer applications and automation on industrial processes.
- Implementation of projects in the field related to industrial automation (control of technological processes), MCE and low voltage electricity.
- Development projects of automation architecture, functional descriptions, specifications of equipment and supplies (control cabinets, power supply cabinets, MCE).
- PLC programming, programming of SCADA and HMI and construction of infrastructures.
- Start-up, commissioning, diagnostics, maintenance inspections and troubleshooting of industrial automation.
- Support for the inquiry department in the preparation of tenders for control systems and MCE (eg. verification of suppliers’ / subcontractors’ offers).
- Conducting technical arrangements with the Client and with cooperators during project implementation.
- Develop industrial applications, PLC programs, installation HMI, production monitoring (regeneration, parameterization, traceability).
- Carry out the technical documentation on Architecture and Development (development Guide, Input/Output list, an update of the Functional Analysis, user manuals).
- Perform the tests, simulations and reception.
- Perform the commissioning and updating of the documentation.
- Test and validate the entire chain of production commands.
- Test and validate all “blank” functions.
- Perform the production tests and assist the production.
- Ensure the training of the customer operators.
- Develop the progress points and commissioning reports with the project manager.
- Save all the project data.
- Deliver the complete automation file to the customer
- Experience in field implementations min. 5 years in the field of processing equipment of industrial automation systems.
- Skills in Siemens, WIN CC, InTouch and Schneider will be plus.
- Established experience commissioning and servicing of industrial automation systems (PLC programming, networking and visualization of production processes) and automatic measurement systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Knowledge of driving software.
- Electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of industrial processes.
- Reading and interpretation of a PID.
- Reading and interpreting a functional analysis.
- Reading and interpretation of an electrical diagram.
- Know how to structure an application according to the internal standards and procedures.
- Rigour and organization.
- Adaptability and management of priorities.
- Project management.
- Understanding and knowledge of process fluids (batch-productions, thermal and mechanical fluids treatment, storage and distribution of fluids, etc.).
- Higher technical education, the direction of automation, electrical engineering or related.
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written.
- Teamwork skills, entrepreneurship and initiative.
- Commitment and a positive approach to the challenges.