The Client of Acteon is a well established international company with offices located in Moscow. We are searching for a new Administrative Coordinator to help coordinate the everyday life of the office.
As Administrative Coordinator:
Support office operations and clerical tasks to facilitate and smooth the ongoing activities of the General Manager, HR, and F&A Manager.
– Keep the office organized and cleaned by managing relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
– Within the guidelines of the Employer’s group of companies, manage the full relationship with the Employer’s suppliers ensuring the on-time purchase and supply of goods, equipment, and services, as well as the renewal of contracts in due time at the best possible conditions.
– Coordination with the IT supports team (outsourced companies and Employer’s Team) to ensure the smooth and proper working of office equipment on service. Control the quality of provided services;
– Support employees with day to day need: give tools related support, movements, access cards, badges, extra office supplies, mobile communication, Secure ID cards, and miscellaneous support;
– Administrate communication within the Employer’s team (ordering stationery, equipment, etc., categories, content, updating, access rights, filling) and related communication with other departments/representatives of the Employer’s participants.
– Share info on mutual matters and takes responsibility for internal administrative matters announcements and takes care of guidance.
– Develop and improve office management related tasks e.g. monitor internal processes, suggest to manager changes and improvements to pertinent processes and systems.
– Carries out specific project-specific tasks (to be agreed separately).
– Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
– Feed and update Employers contacts database
– Assisting the organization by collecting employee signatures in internal documentation.
As the Receptionist:
– Provide appropriate welcome information, administrative support, and general service to Company visitors as well as to employees.
– Welcome visitors and direct them appropriately, notifying their arrival to internal colleagues and providing general support as per company guidelines (e.g. issuing visitor badges).
– Provide general support (phone calls, taxi booking, temporary badges, cloakroom service, etc) to employees and visitors (e.g. external suppliers).
– Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls, receives and transfers post delivered by couriers. Ensure smooth documents flows and communication within the team of the Employer.
– Plan and coordinate in advance, with relevant general services functions, the need for rooms/offices, tools, organize meeting room bookings.
– Track and monitor incoming and outgoing goods (like accessories for PR, Mkt, etc) according to the local procedure (where applicable)
– Implement the organization of internal/external meetings and events.
– Monitor travel agencies/tour operators in the organization of trips, accommodation, etc. ensuring the application of the Company’s guidelines (fares, policies, etc.).
– Perform prompt and professional issue management, providing advice, assistance and liaising with external service providers.
– Ensures prompt communication to employees on specific travel recommendations and requirements (security, timing, etc).
– Contributes to market scouting and new general services suppliers’ selection.
– Guarantees the efficient and effective management of travels/events for Company employees and guests, coordinating external agencies and ensuring the best supplier network
– Takes care of travel arrangements for top management of the Employer and third parties (partners, guests, etc.) in compliance with the budget.
– Responsible for researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, etc. requested by the general director of the Employer
– Fluent in English
– Excellent presentation
– Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
– Operational effectiveness & stress-resistant
– Problem-solving approach
– Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
– Fluency in MS Office
– Basic knowledge in IT is a plus
– Attention to detail