The client of Acteon, with over 140,000 employees and a presence in 100 countries, is a global leader in Construction and Civil Engineering projects, developing and operating a unique portfolio of transport infrastructures and public facilities concessions having operations in Russia, they are now involved in a major projects in Russia and currently looking for Administrative Assistant for their office in Moscow.
- Providing office management and administrative support to Moscow regional office to allow the office to function effectively, searching for the most cost effective solutions for all of the office supplies
- Handling incoming calls, manages internal meetings schedule, welcomes the guests and visitors to the in a respectful and professional way
- Providing back up assistance to reservations team
- Translating and / or proof reading, when necessary, of newsletters and external communication
- Participating in market researchers, preparing statistical reports and analysis for internal and external meetings
- Managing travel support
- Ensuring internal approval processes are observed, expenses reports are provided in a timely and correct manner, internal orders and instructions are issues and implemented on time and in accordance with the Russian laws
- Managing membership activities
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Representing the company in events, trade shows, etc.
- Higher education
- 1+ year experience in similar role, preferably with construction company
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with highly developed customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self motivator with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear thinker with high attention to detail
Perks of the Job
Other jobs in this industry
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.